I am published!


Check out my very first magazine article! It appeared in the online version of Credo Magazine, a Christian teen magazine published by Barefoot Ministries. I've revised and re-read this story countless times. (Microsoft Word actually begged me to give it a break.) But somehow, seeing this story on a real-life website makes me want to jump up and down. It was a ton of fun to write something for more than just a class grade, and I can't wait to write some more. 

On a side note, this week has been tough. Jobs seem to be scooting past me, and I'm not entirely sure what God has in front of me. But I'm so thankful that He allowed me to write this article. Seeing it on the page reminds me that He provides. He is faithful. I felt like it was His way of saying, "Heather, be proud of the gifts I've given you. Have hope. I promise I won't make you work at McDonalds this summer."

Check it out at www.CredoMagazine.com
There is a link on the home page and it is entitled, "I Am Not a Mountain Woman."

Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Em said...

yea!! Congrats girl... great article!