Bittersweet to be released August 1st


As most of you know, I'm a huge fan of Shauna Niequist. She is one of my favorite authors-- her stories and style in Cold Tangerines made me think about writing, life, and joy in a whole new way. If you haven't read it yet, you can borrow it from me! Then, get ready for more Shauna (because you'll want more!) by pre-ordering her latest book, Bittersweet. Since the book isn't out yet, I can't give you a first-hand review, but if it is anything like Cold Tangerines I guarantee you'll enjoy it.

Here's what the publisher Zondervan had to say about it.

"Shauna Niequist shifts her gaze to the challenges and blessings of change in Bittersweet. Drawing from her own experiences in a recent season of pain and chaos, she explores the bits of wisdom and growth we earn the hard way, through change, loss, and transition, and offers her own reflections on what brought her hope along the way."

Sounds good, right?

If you're interested in pre-ordering a copy, visit Amazon.com and receive a discount. Bittersweet will be released on August 1, 2010!

No comments: